Monday, April 14, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything Going On

Heading home this past weekend, I chuckled to myself at the thought of my minivan as being a mobile geriatric ward, daycare, nursury and brothel. That's because I was carrying my two older girls, my 5-month old tenant, two females in season and a stud dog to breed to one, and I just picked up Zoe and her four babies to keep while Kelley is away on a business trip. Somehow we managed to fit in a short weekend at a field trial. Don't have any field trial brags from the weekend, but perhaps with so much going on, I haven't exactly been focused on just the trialing.

The breedings have been done, and hopefully I'll be announcing an upcoming litter soon. Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Andrew Campbell said...

Grace Anne: Nice to find your blog. I was originally googling for more information on Mason (and found a mention here about his and Dave's success at the Quail Classic) -- and hadn't twigged that you were Colonel's owner until I visited. Congratulations on his performance!

I had seen the notice of Mason's win and got all excited because we have an Upwind pup ourselves. (Our older dog is his cousin and from Widdershins in ME.) He is about to turn 1yr-old and all fire and mustard. While we hunt-test both our dogs, I don't field-trial (yet?) -- but the little guy is definitely built for speed as you might imagine.

Hopefully you'll come visit our blog, too.

best
Andrew